Alburgh Village Hall
The Hall is a registered charity run by a volunteer committee, and is home to a number of local clubs and Groups whose representatives make up the committee along with several elected volunteers.
The present Hall was built in 1972 to replace the original wooden Hall which dated from 1921, and is situated on Low Road, adjoining the playing field, it is a disabled friendly hall and has it’s own large car park with disabled parking available, making the hall easy to access for everyone including wheelchair users.
The hall itself is a modern, light and airy building has a large stage for performers, as well as a kitchen and buffet areas for your catering needs, it comes with a fully licensed and well stocked separate bar area, offering a wide selection of Beers, Wines and Spirits, at competitive prices, all served by our friendly experienced bar staff.
The Hall and Licensed bar are available to hire for weddings, parties and functions.
Adjoining the hall is the village playing field / playground which provides a safe environment for children to play.
To maintain, improve and upkeep the village hall and car park to a high standard for the villager’s of Alburgh to use for their club or group event and the general public for their own personal function making it a venue of choice at an affordable price.